Exclusive workshops & talks from some of today’s top executives, professionals and entrepreneurs!
Money Moves: Setting Up For Financial Success
- Bilal S. Little, CEO & Founder of the Money Standard
- Stelios Stavrianos, Founder & CEO of The Core Beverage Group
- Gary Coichy, Founder of Pod Digital Media
- Moderator: Kandia Johnson – Founder, Kandid Conversations
These entrepreneurs and executives share their stories in starting in a competitive business + valuable financial lessons they’ve have learned along the way
Making Your Mark
- Tayo Rockson, CEO, UYD Management
- Netta Dobbins, CEO & CoFounder, Mimconnect
- Natalia Saavedra, CMO & CoFounder, Driven Society
- Moderator: Gregory Bernard – Founder, The Bernard Group
These entrepreneurs and professionals share tips and insights on how to make a lasting impact within competitive, underrepresented and sometimes crowded business spaces.
Women Who C-Suite
- Dr. Brittany Chambers – Entrepreneurship R+D Director at Ethos || Forbes Contributor
- Fran Pastore – Founder & CEO of Women’s Business Development Council
- Adina Smith – Senior Vice President | Integrated Marketing, Brand & PR, Revolt TV
- Moderator: Angelina Darrisaw Cheeks, Founder, C-Suite Coach
These phenomenal women share their journeys to the c-suite and upper management and the challenges they’ve encountered while growing in their respective roles. Learn how they shattered ceilings/ paved the way for others while they share tips on how others can position themselves to get to the top.
Power Plays – Negotiating, Pitching & Positioning to Win
- Dana Storm Santiago – Sales & Marketing Executive
- Steve Canal – Author, “The Mind of a Winner” | Chief Impressions Officer, The Brand Executive
These experts and executives share their personal journeys and know how of getting to the bag. Listen as they talk opportunities and tips to leverage to your business best and close the deals.
Tech You Should Know
- Brandon Davenport – Co-Founder, BAOBAB
- Brenda Lewis – Principal, Transactions Marketing Inc.
- Wilson Withiam – Chapter Head at DappDevs | Business Development at CoreChain
- Moderator: Wilson Tifa – Technology Professional || CMO, The ColorFull Experience
These entrepreneurs and expert professionals share all you need to know about the biggest trends in audio, apparel , blockchain and mobility
New Faces of Funding
- Marie Rocha – CEO & Co-Founder, Realist Ventures
- Sumeet Shah – Business Development at Baron Fig | VC in Residence, Galvanize
- Joe Rubin – Founding Partner of ARC Angel Fund | Director & Co-Founder of FundingPost.com
- Moderator: DR. Brittany Chambers – Entrepreneurship R+D Director at Ethos || Forbes Contributor
These experts share their extensive of the changing landscape of the funding, getting funded and emerging opportunities for investors & entrepreneurs.
Cashing In On Your Creativity
#IRLCONN Workshop Host: Whitney Headen – Co-Founder, 19th & Park
Whitney Headen – CoFounder of the the popular creative execution agency, 19th & Park – shares a few secrets on making creative magic and the (seemingly) impossible happen + how harness and cash in on your creativity.
Entrepreneurship – Steps to Being Your Own Boss
#IRLCONN Workshop Hosts:
– Richard A. Muskus Jr., President of Patriot Bank, N.A
– William W. Raffaele: Vice President & SBA Business Development Officer , Patriot Bank
– Kevin Ferryman, Director of SBA Lending at Patriot Bank, N.A..